RoyalCoin (CURRENCY:ROYAL) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 12th. During the last week, RoyalCoin has traded up 0.4% against the US dollar. RoyalCoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of RoyalCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One RoyalCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0028 or 0.00000037 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00023133 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00024728 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00004206 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00029267 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00005188 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00001850 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00010941 BTC.
- Blitzcash (BLITZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002100 BTC.
RoyalCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 12th, 2016. RoyalCoin’s total supply is 2,500,124 coins. RoyalCoin’s official Twitter account is @royalcoin2016.
Buying and Selling RoyalCoin
RoyalCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RoyalCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RoyalCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RoyalCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RoyalCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RoyalCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.