SecretCoin (CURRENCY:SCRT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on January 12th. One SecretCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0066 or 0.00000179 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, SecretCoin has traded down 4.5% against the dollar. SecretCoin has a total market capitalization of $27,850.00 and $0.00 worth of SecretCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000688 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008814 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0704 or 0.00001924 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded down 33.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000041 BTC.
SecretCoin (CRYPTO:SCRT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on August 26th, 2015. SecretCoin’s total supply is 4,228,672 coins. SecretCoin’s official Twitter account is @SecretCoinDevs and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SecretCoin is secretcoin.club.
According to CryptoCompare, “Block Rewards500 coins per block until block 2000250 coins per block until block 4000125 coins per block until block 800062.5 coins per block until block 1600031.25 coins per block until block 224000 “
SecretCoin Coin Trading
SecretCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SecretCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SecretCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SecretCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SecretCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SecretCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.