Shadow Token (CURRENCY:SHDW) traded 27.2% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on January 12th. Shadow Token has a total market cap of $118,200.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Shadow Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Shadow Token has traded down 26.5% against the dollar. One Shadow Token token can now be bought for about $0.0169 or 0.00000462 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Waves Decentralized Exchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009094 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002920 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027924 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000655 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $82.76 or 0.02264636 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.01 or 0.00164580 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.77 or 0.00212740 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027639 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027639 BTC.
Shadow Token Token Profile
Shadow Token’s total supply is 10,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,000,000 tokens. Shadow Token’s official website is www.shadowera.com. Shadow Token’s official Twitter account is @iShadowEra and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Shadow Token Token Trading
Shadow Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shadow Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Shadow Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Shadow Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Shadow Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shadow Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.