Soniq (CURRENCY:SONIQ) traded 2.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 12th. One Soniq token can now be bought for $0.0387 or 0.00001058 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and CoinExchange. Soniq has a market cap of $1.74 million and approximately $621.00 worth of Soniq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Soniq has traded up 9.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00007560 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00057137 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00018907 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00124881 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- PRASM (PSM) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- OWNDATA (OWN) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0340 or 0.00000930 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000274 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000023 BTC.
Soniq Token Profile
Soniq (CRYPTO:SONIQ) is a token. Soniq’s total supply is 50,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 45,000,000 tokens. The official website for Soniq is soniqproject.com. The Reddit community for Soniq is /r/soniq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Soniq’s official Twitter account is @soniqproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Soniq
Soniq can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Soniq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Soniq should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Soniq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Soniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Soniq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.