Stakenet (CURRENCY:XSN) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on January 12th. One Stakenet coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0893 or 0.00002439 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Sistemkoin and Livecoin. Stakenet has a market cap of $6.91 million and approximately $92,729.00 worth of Stakenet was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Stakenet has traded 11% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.68 or 0.02016152 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000983 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008142 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 15.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00023735 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 35% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005629 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00004057 BTC.
XSN is a TPoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 1st, 2016. Stakenet’s total supply is 85,697,464 coins and its circulating supply is 77,424,426 coins. The official website for Stakenet is stakenet.io. The Reddit community for Stakenet is /r/StakeNet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stakenet’s official message board is medium.com/stakenet. Stakenet’s official Twitter account is @xsnofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Stakenet Coin Trading
Stakenet can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stakenet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stakenet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Stakenet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stakenet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stakenet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.