Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded down 3.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on January 12th. One Status token can currently be bought for $0.0197 or 0.00000541 BTC on major exchanges including Bithumb, DDEX, BigONE and Cobinhood. Status has a total market cap of $68.49 million and $13.56 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Status has traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009076 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002919 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027916 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000654 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $81.67 or 0.02237662 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.98 or 0.00163739 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.74 or 0.00212189 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027633 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027630 BTC.
Status launched on June 20th, 2017. Status’ total supply is 6,804,870,174 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,470,483,788 tokens. The Reddit community for Status is /r/statusim and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Status’ official Twitter account is @ethstatus and its Facebook page is accessible here. Status’ official website is status.im.
Status Token Trading
Status can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, ABCC, LATOKEN, Livecoin, Neraex, Gatecoin, CoinTiger, TOPBTC, IDAX, Binance, Kyber Network, ChaoEX, Upbit, Radar Relay, Liqui, Tidex, HitBTC, Kucoin, IDCM, Bithumb, IDEX, OTCBTC, Bancor Network, Ethfinex, Gate.io, OOOBTC, Poloniex, DDEX, DragonEX, DEx.top, Cobinhood, BigONE, Ovis, Huobi, GOPAX, ZB.COM, Koinex and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Status directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Status should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Status using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.