Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded down 2.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on January 12th. Over the last week, Stratis has traded 18.3% lower against the US dollar. Stratis has a total market capitalization of $89.10 million and approximately $1.51 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Stratis coin can now be purchased for about $0.90 or 0.00024622 BTC on exchanges including Poloniex, Bittylicious, Coinrail and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00022961 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00004211 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00029239 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00005188 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0675 or 0.00001850 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00010942 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.48 or 0.00150169 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000032 BTC.
STRAT is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 9th, 2016. Stratis’ total supply is 99,169,061 coins. Stratis’ official Twitter account is @stratisplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Stratis is /r/Stratisplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Stratis is stratisplatform.com. The official message board for Stratis is www.stratistalk.org.
Buying and Selling Stratis
Stratis can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Bittylicious, Livecoin, Upbit, Trade By Trade, Poloniex, Cryptopia, Coinrail, Bithumb, HitBTC, Crex24 and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stratis should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Stratis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.