U.CASH (CURRENCY:UCASH) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 12th. U.CASH has a total market cap of $22.72 million and $21,935.00 worth of U.CASH was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, U.CASH has traded 5.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One U.CASH token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, BTC-Alpha, C2CX and Exrates.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008991 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003014 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027880 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $86.60 or 0.02371579 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.96 or 0.00163067 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.72 or 0.00211239 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027640 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027635 BTC.
U.CASH Token Profile
U.CASH’s launch date was September 9th, 2017. U.CASH’s total supply is 21,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,160,479,603 tokens. The Reddit community for U.CASH is /r/ucash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. U.CASH’s official Twitter account is @udotcash. The official website for U.CASH is u.cash.
Buying and Selling U.CASH
U.CASH can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, BTC-Alpha, C2CX and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as U.CASH directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire U.CASH should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase U.CASH using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for U.CASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U.CASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.