Veritaseum (CURRENCY:VERI) traded up 7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on January 12th. One Veritaseum token can now be bought for about $14.78 or 0.00404381 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tokenomy, HitBTC, Fatbtc and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). Veritaseum has a total market capitalization of $31.77 million and approximately $1.81 million worth of Veritaseum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Veritaseum has traded down 3.4% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009037 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002935 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027912 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000657 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $83.60 or 0.02288098 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.02 or 0.00164701 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.77 or 0.00212695 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027621 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027630 BTC.
Veritaseum Token Profile
Veritaseum launched on April 25th, 2017. Veritaseum’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,149,646 tokens. The official website for Veritaseum is veritas.veritaseum.com. Veritaseum’s official Twitter account is @Veritaseuminc and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Veritaseum
Veritaseum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Fatbtc, LATOKEN, HitBTC and Tokenomy. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Veritaseum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Veritaseum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Veritaseum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Veritaseum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veritaseum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.