Viacoin (CURRENCY:VIA) traded 0.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 12th. Over the last seven days, Viacoin has traded down 10.4% against the US dollar. One Viacoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.29 or 0.00008011 BTC on popular exchanges including LiteBit.eu, YoBit, Coinroom and Binance. Viacoin has a market cap of $6.76 million and $61,513.00 worth of Viacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.63 or 0.00892584 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0754 or 0.00002063 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003479 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00018737 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0420 or 0.00001149 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00011905 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000651 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0655 or 0.00001795 BTC.
Viacoin Coin Profile
Viacoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 18th, 2014. Viacoin’s total supply is 23,121,537 coins. The Reddit community for Viacoin is /r/viacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Viacoin is viacoin.org. Viacoin’s official Twitter account is @viacoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Viacoin Coin Trading
Viacoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Bittrex, Upbit, YoBit, LiteBit.eu, OOOBTC, Coinroom and Poloniex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Viacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Viacoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Viacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Viacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.