View (CURRENCY:VIEW) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 12th. View has a total market cap of $171,797.00 and $0.00 worth of View was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, View has traded flat against the US dollar. One View token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0049 or 0.00000108 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Livecoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009080 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002919 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027891 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000658 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $83.24 or 0.02277752 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.01 or 0.00164495 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.78 or 0.00212763 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027621 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027589 BTC.
View Token Profile
View launched on September 7th, 2017. View’s total supply is 41,984,400 tokens and its circulating supply is 35,088,298 tokens. The official message board for View is blog.view.ly. The Reddit community for View is /r/viewly and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. View’s official Twitter account is @OfficialViewly and its Facebook page is accessible here. View’s official website is view.ly.
Buying and Selling View
View can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as View directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire View should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase View using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for View Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for View and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.