Wagerr (CURRENCY:WGR) traded up 2.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 12th. Wagerr has a market cap of $11.78 million and approximately $15,258.00 worth of Wagerr was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Wagerr token can currently be purchased for $0.0644 or 0.00001764 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Livecoin and Crex24. In the last week, Wagerr has traded down 12.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00077827 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00004786 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000518 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000109 BTC.
Wagerr is a token. Wagerr’s total supply is 198,360,471 tokens and its circulating supply is 183,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Wagerr is /r/Wagerr and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Wagerr’s official Twitter account is @wagerrx and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Wagerr is www.wagerr.com.
Buying and Selling Wagerr
Wagerr can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, YoBit, Livecoin and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wagerr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wagerr should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Wagerr using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wagerr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wagerr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.