Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded 2.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on January 12th. In the last seven days, Waves has traded down 16.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Waves coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.57 or 0.00070339 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptohub, Kuna, LiteBit.eu and OKEx. Waves has a total market capitalization of $257.42 million and approximately $9.69 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00058285 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00033993 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000723 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00030712 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000957 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00040037 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00054779 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0952 or 0.00002600 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000955 BTC.
WAVES is a LPoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 12th, 2016. Waves’ total supply is 100,000,000 coins. The Reddit community for Waves is /r/Wavesplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Waves’ official website is wavesplatform.com. Waves’ official Twitter account is @wavesplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. Waves’ official message board is forum.wavesplatform.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is the first production system being built on top of the Scorex framework Extensible solution: In order to fix the need for a mandatory hard fork when creating a new type of transaction on the NXT Platform (forcing network client software updates) WAVES offers plug-ins that are not included in the core software module, but are instead installed as an extension on top of it. “
Waves Coin Trading
Waves can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bitbns, Exrates, Exmo, HitBTC, Cryptohub, LiteBit.eu, Liqui, Coinrail, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Stocks.Exchange, Gate.io, OKEx, Coinbe, Indodax, Upbit, Tidex, BCEX, Kuna, Huobi, Binance, Livecoin, Bittrex and COSS. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Waves using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.