Winding Tree (CURRENCY:LIF) traded down 11.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 12th. During the last week, Winding Tree has traded down 16% against the dollar. One Winding Tree token can now be bought for approximately $0.17 or 0.00004587 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Winding Tree has a market capitalization of $3.40 million and $1,245.00 worth of Winding Tree was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009076 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002919 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027916 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000654 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $81.67 or 0.02237662 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.98 or 0.00163739 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.74 or 0.00212189 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027633 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027630 BTC.
About Winding Tree
Winding Tree launched on January 30th, 2018. Winding Tree’s total supply is 24,976,439 tokens and its circulating supply is 20,301,755 tokens. Winding Tree’s official Twitter account is @windingtree and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Winding Tree is /r/windingtree and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Winding Tree’s official website is windingtree.com. The official message board for Winding Tree is blog.windingtree.com.
Buying and Selling Winding Tree
Winding Tree can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Winding Tree directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Winding Tree should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Winding Tree using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Winding Tree Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Winding Tree and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.