Wings (CURRENCY:WINGS) traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on January 12th. One Wings token can now be bought for $0.0744 or 0.00002038 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Binance, IDEX and Kyber Network. Over the last week, Wings has traded down 7% against the U.S. dollar. Wings has a total market cap of $6.95 million and $48,709.00 worth of Wings was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008991 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003014 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027880 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $86.60 or 0.02371579 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.96 or 0.00163067 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.72 or 0.00211239 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027640 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027635 BTC.
Wings launched on December 31st, 2016. Wings’ total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 93,356,282 tokens. Wings’ official Twitter account is @wingsplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. Wings’ official website is wings.ai. The Reddit community for Wings is /r/WingsDAO.
Wings Token Trading
Wings can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, HitBTC, Bittrex, Liqui, Livecoin, Kyber Network, Binance, Gatecoin, IDEX, Gate.io and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wings directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wings should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Wings using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wings Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wings and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.