Acute Angle Cloud (CURRENCY:AAC) traded down 2.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 14th. Acute Angle Cloud has a total market capitalization of $680,662.00 and approximately $325,778.00 worth of Acute Angle Cloud was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Acute Angle Cloud has traded down 14.4% against the US dollar. One Acute Angle Cloud token can now be bought for approximately $0.0027 or 0.00000076 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, BiteBTC, HADAX and CoinTiger.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3,594.34 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.96 or 0.03314357 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $126.06 or 0.03512192 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $31.03 or 0.00864506 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $43.70 or 0.01217521 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00119279 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $54.68 or 0.01523457 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.82 or 0.00329405 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
Acute Angle Cloud Profile
Acute Angle Cloud is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the ECC 256K1 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 18th, 2018. Acute Angle Cloud’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 250,000,000 tokens. The official website for Acute Angle Cloud is acuteangle.com. Acute Angle Cloud’s official Twitter account is @AcuteAngleCloud and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Acute Angle Cloud Token Trading
Acute Angle Cloud can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, OKEx, HADAX, CoinTiger and BiteBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Acute Angle Cloud directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Acute Angle Cloud should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Acute Angle Cloud using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Acute Angle Cloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Acute Angle Cloud and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.