Atomic Wallet Coin (CURRENCY:AWC) traded down 15% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on January 14th. Atomic Wallet Coin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $152.00 worth of Atomic Wallet Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Atomic Wallet Coin has traded down 57.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Atomic Wallet Coin token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0250 or 0.00000698 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta).
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00009018 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002936 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028592 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000661 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $76.86 or 0.02148924 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.81 or 0.00162535 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.39 or 0.00206630 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028310 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028287 BTC.
About Atomic Wallet Coin
Atomic Wallet Coin’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens. The official website for Atomic Wallet Coin is atomicwallet.io. The official message board for Atomic Wallet Coin is medium.com/atomic-wallet. Atomic Wallet Coin’s official Twitter account is @atomicwallet. The Reddit community for Atomic Wallet Coin is /r/atomicwallet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Atomic Wallet Coin
Atomic Wallet Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atomic Wallet Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atomic Wallet Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Atomic Wallet Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Atomic Wallet Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atomic Wallet Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.