Couchain (CURRENCY:COU) traded down 3.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on January 14th. One Couchain token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Hotbit and IDEX. Couchain has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $15,581.00 worth of Couchain was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Couchain has traded down 21% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $430.16 or 0.12026045 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00029541 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0441 or 0.00001232 BTC.
Couchain Token Profile
Couchain is a token. It was first traded on May 16th, 2018. Couchain’s total supply is 30,000,000,000 tokens. Couchain’s official website is couchain.io. Couchain’s official message board is medium.com/@Couchain. Couchain’s official Twitter account is @Couchain.
Buying and Selling Couchain
Couchain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, IDEX and Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Couchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Couchain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Couchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Couchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Couchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.