Dai (CURRENCY:DAI) traded up 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 14th. One Dai token can currently be purchased for about $1.01 or 0.00028277 BTC on exchanges including Bibox, HitBTC, Ethfinex and Bancor Network. In the last seven days, Dai has traded 1.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. Dai has a market cap of $70.81 million and approximately $6.60 million worth of Dai was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00009003 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002936 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028515 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000666 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $77.14 or 0.02151929 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00162291 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.41 or 0.00206615 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028258 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028248 BTC.
Dai’s launch date was December 18th, 2017. Dai’s total supply is 69,856,952 tokens. The Reddit community for Dai is /r/makerDAO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dai’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO. The official website for Dai is www.makerdao.com. The official message board for Dai is medium.com/@MakerDAO.
Buying and Selling Dai
Dai can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Bancor Network, Radar Relay, OasisDEX, DDEX, Kyber Network, Gate.io, Gatecoin, AirSwap, YoBit, HitBTC and Ethfinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dai directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dai should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dai using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.