Datawallet (CURRENCY:DXT) traded down 5.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on January 14th. Datawallet has a market capitalization of $1.02 million and $21,730.00 worth of Datawallet was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Datawallet token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0026 or 0.00000073 BTC on exchanges including Exmo, BitForex, Cobinhood and IDEX. During the last week, Datawallet has traded 7.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00009000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002929 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028603 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000656 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $76.74 or 0.02142256 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.80 or 0.00161813 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.42 or 0.00207234 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028334 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028321 BTC.
Datawallet launched on November 11th, 2017. Datawallet’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 390,222,225 tokens. Datawallet’s official website is datawallet.com. The Reddit community for Datawallet is /r/datawallethq. Datawallet’s official Twitter account is @DataWalletHQ.
Datawallet Token Trading
Datawallet can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, Exmo, IDEX, Bibox and BitForex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datawallet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Datawallet should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Datawallet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Datawallet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datawallet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.