Dinero (CURRENCY:DIN) traded down 10.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 14th. One Dinero coin can currently be bought for about $0.0018 or 0.00000051 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Graviex, CryptoBridge and SouthXchange. During the last seven days, Dinero has traded 45.2% lower against the dollar. Dinero has a total market cap of $16,219.00 and $930.00 worth of Dinero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded down 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000581 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded 18.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003065 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded down 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0402 or 0.00001120 BTC.
- Traid (TRAID) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000043 BTC.
Dinero is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 26th, 2018. Dinero’s total supply is 10,810,328 coins and its circulating supply is 8,810,323 coins. The official website for Dinero is dinerocoin.org. Dinero’s official Twitter account is @dinerocrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dinero is /r/Dinerocoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dinero’s official message board is dinerocoin.org/blog.
Dinero Coin Trading
Dinero can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Trade Satoshi, Graviex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dinero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dinero should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dinero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dinero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dinero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.