Esports Token (CURRENCY:EST) traded down 4.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 14th. Esports Token has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $135,573.00 worth of Esports Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Esports Token has traded 22.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Esports Token token can now be purchased for about $0.0020 or 0.00000055 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00009000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002943 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028538 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.23 or 0.02151815 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.86 or 0.00163143 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.40 or 0.00206284 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028239 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00011134 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000107 BTC.
Esports Token Token Profile
Esports Token (EST) uses the hashing algorithm. Esports Token’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. Esports Token’s official Twitter account is @esports_chain. The official website for Esports Token is esportschain.org.
Esports Token Token Trading
Esports Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Esports Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Esports Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Esports Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Esports Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Esports Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.