EuropeCoin (CURRENCY:ERC) traded flat against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 14th. One EuropeCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, EuropeCoin has traded flat against the dollar. EuropeCoin has a total market cap of $1.12 million and approximately $0.00 worth of EuropeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $71.43 or 0.01991518 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00007663 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00004163 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 25.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003314 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000621 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0519 or 0.00001449 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000050 BTC.
ERC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 9th, 2015. EuropeCoin’s total supply is 10,232,159 coins. EuropeCoin’s official Twitter account is @europecoineuorg and its Facebook page is accessible here. EuropeCoin’s official website is www.europecoin.eu.org.
EuropeCoin Coin Trading
EuropeCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EuropeCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EuropeCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EuropeCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EuropeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EuropeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.