FoodCoin (CURRENCY:FOOD) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on January 14th. Over the last seven days, FoodCoin has traded 11.9% lower against the US dollar. One FoodCoin token can now be bought for $0.0022 or 0.00000059 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), CoinExchange and BitFlip. FoodCoin has a total market cap of $859,861.00 and approximately $95.00 worth of FoodCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00009000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002943 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028538 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.23 or 0.02151815 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.86 or 0.00163143 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.40 or 0.00206284 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028239 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028248 BTC.
FoodCoin launched on December 12th, 2017. FoodCoin’s total supply is 398,837,470 tokens. FoodCoin’s official website is www.foodcoin.io. FoodCoin’s official Twitter account is @foodcoin_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling FoodCoin
FoodCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitFlip, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FoodCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FoodCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FoodCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FoodCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FoodCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.