FundToken (CURRENCY:FUNDZ) traded down 8.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on January 14th. FundToken has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $34,951.00 worth of FundToken was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, FundToken has traded down 23.5% against the US dollar. One FundToken token can now be bought for approximately $0.0047 or 0.00000132 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00009000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002929 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028603 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000656 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $76.74 or 0.02142256 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.80 or 0.00161813 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.42 or 0.00207234 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028334 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028321 BTC.
FundToken’s total supply is 79,796,588 tokens. FundToken’s official website is fundfantasy.com. FundToken’s official Twitter account is @fund_fantasy. FundToken’s official message board is medium.com/@FundFantasy.
Buying and Selling FundToken
FundToken can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FundToken directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FundToken should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FundToken using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FundToken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FundToken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.