HollyWoodCoin (CURRENCY:HWC) traded up 8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 14th. In the last week, HollyWoodCoin has traded down 12.6% against the dollar. One HollyWoodCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0836 or 0.00002332 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BTC-Alpha and Crex24. HollyWoodCoin has a market cap of $1.12 million and approximately $123,355.00 worth of HollyWoodCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 23.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded up 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
HWC is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 9th, 2017. HollyWoodCoin’s total supply is 32,794,708 coins and its circulating supply is 13,439,430 coins. HollyWoodCoin’s official Twitter account is @Hollywood_Coin. HollyWoodCoin’s official website is hollywoodcoin.us.
HollyWoodCoin Coin Trading
HollyWoodCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HollyWoodCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HollyWoodCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HollyWoodCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HollyWoodCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HollyWoodCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.