HorusPay (CURRENCY:HORUS) traded down 0.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on January 14th. HorusPay has a total market cap of $1.92 million and $35.00 worth of HorusPay was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, HorusPay has traded down 37.5% against the US dollar. One HorusPay token can now be bought for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000061 BTC on popular exchanges including DragonEX and BigONE.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00009000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002929 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028603 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000656 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $76.74 or 0.02142256 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.80 or 0.00161813 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.42 or 0.00207234 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028334 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028321 BTC.
HorusPay Token Profile
HorusPay’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 872,861,114 tokens. HorusPay’s official Twitter account is @horus_pay and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for HorusPay is horuspay.io.
HorusPay Token Trading
HorusPay can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX and BigONE. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HorusPay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HorusPay should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HorusPay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HorusPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HorusPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.