Pigeoncoin (CURRENCY:PGN) traded down 13.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 14th. One Pigeoncoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and QBTC. Pigeoncoin has a market cap of $126,931.00 and $393.00 worth of Pigeoncoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Pigeoncoin has traded down 8.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00012509 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005755 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000878 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000680 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000043 BTC.
Pigeoncoin Coin Profile
PGN uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 27th, 2018. Pigeoncoin’s total supply is 1,720,663,219 coins. The official website for Pigeoncoin is pigeoncoin.org. The Reddit community for Pigeoncoin is /r/Pigeoncoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Pigeoncoin is medium.com/@pigeoncoin. Pigeoncoin’s official Twitter account is @Pigeoncoin.
Buying and Selling Pigeoncoin
Pigeoncoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and QBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pigeoncoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pigeoncoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pigeoncoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pigeoncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pigeoncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.