ProxyNode (CURRENCY:PRX) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on January 14th. In the last week, ProxyNode has traded up 21.9% against the dollar. One ProxyNode coin can now be bought for about $0.12 or 0.00003459 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24. ProxyNode has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $35,597.00 worth of ProxyNode was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Purex (PUREX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- EUNO (EUNO) traded 25.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000829 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000932 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded 16.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000412 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- PAXEX (PAXEX) traded 21.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- SmartFox (FOX) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000029 BTC.
ProxyNode (PRX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on January 22nd, 2017. ProxyNode’s total supply is 5,006,913 coins. ProxyNode’s official Twitter account is @
ProxyNode Coin Trading
ProxyNode can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ProxyNode directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ProxyNode should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ProxyNode using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ProxyNode Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ProxyNode and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.