Rupee (CURRENCY:RUP) traded 23.1% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 14th. During the last seven days, Rupee has traded 36% lower against the US dollar. Rupee has a total market cap of $315,811.00 and approximately $484.00 worth of Rupee was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rupee coin can now be purchased for $0.0096 or 0.00000268 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0852 or 0.00002381 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
RUP is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 4th, 2017. Rupee’s total supply is 32,971,400 coins. Rupee’s official message board is medium.com/rupeeblockchainblog. Rupee’s official Twitter account is @RupeeBlockchain. The Reddit community for Rupee is /r/rupeeblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Rupee’s official website is rupeeblockchain.org.
Rupee Coin Trading
Rupee can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rupee directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rupee should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rupee using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rupee Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rupee and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.