VeThor Token (CURRENCY:VTHO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on January 14th. Over the last seven days, VeThor Token has traded 8% lower against the dollar. VeThor Token has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $186,021.00 worth of VeThor Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One VeThor Token token can now be purchased for $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00009018 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002936 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028592 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000661 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $76.86 or 0.02148924 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.81 or 0.00162535 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.39 or 0.00206630 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028310 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028287 BTC.
VeThor Token Profile
VeThor Token’s official message board is medium.com/@vechainofficial. The Reddit community for VeThor Token is /r/Vechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. VeThor Token’s official Twitter account is @vechainofficial. The official website for VeThor Token is www.vechain.org.
Buying and Selling VeThor Token
VeThor Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VeThor Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeThor Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VeThor Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VeThor Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeThor Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.