Vivid Coin (CURRENCY:VIVID) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on January 14th. Vivid Coin has a market capitalization of $114,367.00 and approximately $30.00 worth of Vivid Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Vivid Coin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0270 or 0.00000753 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Vivid Coin has traded down 64.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00009003 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002930 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028623 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000661 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $76.75 or 0.02143168 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.78 or 0.00161472 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.42 or 0.00207224 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028367 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028356 BTC.
About Vivid Coin
Vivid Coin’s total supply is 4,456,761 coins and its circulating supply is 4,240,178 coins. Vivid Coin’s official Twitter account is @vividplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Vivid Coin is vividcoin.app/index.php/category/media. The official website for Vivid Coin is vividcoin.app.
Vivid Coin Coin Trading
Vivid Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vivid Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vivid Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Vivid Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vivid Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vivid Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.