ZMINE (CURRENCY:ZMN) traded down 14.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on January 14th. Over the last week, ZMINE has traded down 21.2% against the US dollar. One ZMINE token can now be bought for approximately $0.0088 or 0.00000245 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Trade Satoshi and BX Thailand. ZMINE has a market capitalization of $1.17 million and approximately $8,138.00 worth of ZMINE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00007761 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00051192 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00020703 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.33 or 0.00120947 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000433 BTC.
- PRASM (PSM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Soniq (SONIQ) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00001150 BTC.
- OWNDATA (OWN) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000838 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000022 BTC.
ZMINE (ZMN) is a token. Its genesis date was January 19th, 2018. ZMINE’s total supply is 781,937,124 tokens and its circulating supply is 133,927,666 tokens. The official website for ZMINE is zmine.com. ZMINE’s official Twitter account is @zmineofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. ZMINE’s official message board is medium.com/zmineofficial.
Buying and Selling ZMINE
ZMINE can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, Livecoin and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZMINE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZMINE should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZMINE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZMINE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZMINE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.