ZrCoin (CURRENCY:ZRC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on January 14th. During the last seven days, ZrCoin has traded down 12.9% against the dollar. One ZrCoin token can now be purchased for $1.92 or 0.00053623 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. ZrCoin has a market capitalization of $7.60 million and approximately $82,044.00 worth of ZrCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00009003 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002936 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028515 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000666 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $77.14 or 0.02151929 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00162291 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.41 or 0.00206615 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028258 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028248 BTC.
ZrCoin Token Profile
ZrCoin’s genesis date was March 18th, 2017. ZrCoin’s total supply is 4,988,893 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,951,903 tokens. ZrCoin’s official website is zrcoin.io. ZrCoin’s official Twitter account is @ZrCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ZrCoin Token Trading
ZrCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZrCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZrCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZrCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZrCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZrCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.