AquariusCoin (CURRENCY:ARCO) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. One AquariusCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0405 or 0.00001110 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, AquariusCoin has traded down 6.9% against the U.S. dollar. AquariusCoin has a market cap of $86,914.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of AquariusCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00010999 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15,946.44 or 4.35237868 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 35.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00072416 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
AquariusCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 19th, 2016. AquariusCoin’s total supply is 2,145,688 coins. AquariusCoin’s official website is aquariuscoin.com. AquariusCoin’s official Twitter account is @ArcCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
AquariusCoin Coin Trading
AquariusCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AquariusCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AquariusCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AquariusCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AquariusCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AquariusCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.