ArcticCoin (CURRENCY:ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 12th. ArcticCoin has a total market cap of $1.04 million and $1,846.00 worth of ArcticCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ArcticCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, ArcticCoin has traded 25.5% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027213 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 43.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00001014 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded up 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Azart (AZART) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
ArcticCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 24th, 2014. ArcticCoin’s total supply is 24,759,842 coins. ArcticCoin’s official Twitter account is @ArcticCoin_Main and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ArcticCoin is arcticcoin.org.
Buying and Selling ArcticCoin
ArcticCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ArcticCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ArcticCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ArcticCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ArcticCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArcticCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.