Bitcoinus (CURRENCY:BITS) traded 5.7% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 12th. One Bitcoinus token can now be purchased for about $0.0015 or 0.00000040 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX and HitBTC. Bitcoinus has a market cap of $80,580.00 and $57,528.00 worth of Bitcoinus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Bitcoinus has traded 21.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00019186 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.26 or 0.00282591 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003333 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00016930 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 67.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000548 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0751 or 0.00002070 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 20.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000070 BTC.
Bitcoinus Token Profile
Bitcoinus is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 17th, 2014. Bitcoinus’ total supply is 59,294,348 tokens and its circulating supply is 55,294,348 tokens. Bitcoinus’ official website is www.bitcoinus.com. The official message board for Bitcoinus is www.bitcoinus.com/blog. Bitcoinus’ official Twitter account is @Bitstar_coinz.
Buying and Selling Bitcoinus
Bitcoinus can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoinus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoinus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoinus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoinus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoinus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.