Blacer Coin (CURRENCY:BLCR) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 12th. Over the last seven days, Blacer Coin has traded flat against the US dollar. Blacer Coin has a market cap of $0.00 and $228,913.00 worth of Blacer Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Blacer Coin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $14.24 or 0.00389392 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Escodex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.28 or 0.00089555 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00001222 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0402 or 0.00001098 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Printex (PRTX) traded up 48.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Zoomba (ZBA) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Mirai (MRI) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Havy (HAVY) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Graphcoin (GRPH) traded 49.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000037 BTC.
Blacer Coin Profile
Blacer Coin (CRYPTO:BLCR) is a coin. Blacer Coin’s total supply is 826,095 coins. The Reddit community for Blacer Coin is /r/BlacerCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Blacer Coin’s official website is blacercoin.com. Blacer Coin’s official Twitter account is @BlacerCoins.
Buying and Selling Blacer Coin
Blacer Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Escodex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blacer Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blacer Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Blacer Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blacer Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blacer Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.