BOAT (CURRENCY:BOAT) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. BOAT has a market cap of $18,389.00 and $33.00 worth of BOAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BOAT coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, BOAT has traded up 4.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $82.17 or 0.02260720 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.76 or 0.00461018 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00019777 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00010696 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00022344 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00020207 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008223 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
BOAT is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the HMQ1725 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 3rd, 2017. BOAT’s total supply is 72,323,260 coins. The official website for BOAT is boatcoin.net. BOAT’s official Twitter account is @doubloon_boat.
BOAT Coin Trading
BOAT can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOAT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BOAT should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BOAT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BOAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.