Content Neutrality Network (CURRENCY:CNN) traded up 5.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 12th. Content Neutrality Network has a total market cap of $4.91 million and approximately $98,817.00 worth of Content Neutrality Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Content Neutrality Network has traded 15.6% higher against the dollar. One Content Neutrality Network token can currently be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, CoinEx, ABCC and CoinBene.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008361 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027456 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000666 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0786 or 0.00002151 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.24 or 0.00252923 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $65.52 or 0.01793305 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.33 or 0.00227997 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027803 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000032 BTC.
Content Neutrality Network Token Profile
Content Neutrality Network’s launch date was February 28th, 2018. Content Neutrality Network’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 39,035,223,816 tokens. Content Neutrality Network’s official Twitter account is @CNN_Blockchain. Content Neutrality Network’s official website is cnntoken.io.
Content Neutrality Network Token Trading
Content Neutrality Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx, UEX, IDEX, DDEX, ABCC, CoinBene and HADAX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Content Neutrality Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Content Neutrality Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Content Neutrality Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Content Neutrality Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Content Neutrality Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.