Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded down 1.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 12th. One Dogecoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0019 or 0.00000052 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinEx, CoinExchange, SouthXchange and cfinex. Dogecoin has a market capitalization of $223.47 million and approximately $16.75 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Dogecoin has traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $43.20 or 0.01190168 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0796 or 0.00002193 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00021641 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0894 or 0.00002463 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00001132 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0814 or 0.00002239 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00010035 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0397 or 0.00001094 BTC.
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0524 or 0.00000839 BTC.
Dogecoin (CRYPTO:DOGE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 6th, 2013. Dogecoin’s total supply is 118,237,808,956 coins. Dogecoin’s official website is dogecoin.com. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is /r/dogecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dogecoin’s official Twitter account is @dogecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC Trade UA, Sistemkoin, OpenLedger DEX, Coinsquare, Gate.io, Bleutrade, Upbit, Cryptohub, Crex24, Bitbns, Mercatox, CoinEgg, Graviex, Coinbe, C-CEX, YoBit, Exrates, Livecoin, Tidex, Kraken, CoinExchange, CoinFalcon, Tripe Dice Exchange, Stocks.Exchange, Indodax, Tux Exchange, Bits Blockchain, LiteBit.eu, SouthXchange, Bittrex, Trade Satoshi, Fatbtc, Bittylicious, BCEX, BiteBTC, Coindeal, CoinEx, C-Patex, Bit-Z, Exmo, FreiExchange, Ovis, Poloniex, Novaexchange, BX Thailand, Cryptopia, ZB.COM, BitFlip, Cryptomate, BtcTrade.im, Bitsane, QBTC, Instant Bitex, HitBTC, Koineks and cfinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.