EduCoin (CURRENCY:EDU) traded 6.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. One EduCoin token can now be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, EduCoin has traded 7.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. EduCoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and $710,491.00 worth of EduCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $82.60 or 0.02260805 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.82 or 0.00460372 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00019982 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00010721 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00023000 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00019836 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008387 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
EduCoin Token Profile
EduCoin (CRYPTO:EDU) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Keccak hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 25th, 2017. EduCoin’s total supply is 15,000,000,000 tokens. EduCoin’s official Twitter account is @PReducoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for EduCoin is www.edu.one.
Buying and Selling EduCoin
EduCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EduCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EduCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EduCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EduCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EduCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.