Firecoin (CURRENCY:FIRE) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. Over the last seven days, Firecoin has traded up 29.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Firecoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.34 or 0.00019900 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Firecoin has a total market cap of $131,851.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Firecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $83.11 or 0.02268388 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.80 or 0.00458631 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00019955 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00010666 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00022905 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00019849 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008384 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
Firecoin Coin Profile
Firecoin (CRYPTO:FIRE) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X15 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 28th, 2014. Firecoin’s total supply is 98,412 coins. The Reddit community for Firecoin is /r/Fire_Coin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Firecoin’s official Twitter account is @FirecoinX15 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Firecoin
Firecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Firecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Firecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Firecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Firecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Firecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.