Grimcoin (CURRENCY:GRIM) traded 33.9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. One Grimcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Stocks.Exchange. During the last seven days, Grimcoin has traded down 10.1% against the dollar. Grimcoin has a total market cap of $19,692.00 and approximately $11.00 worth of Grimcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- FinCoin (FNC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- MagicCoin (MAGE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Catcoin (CAT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Metal Music Coin (MTLMC3) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- StarCash Network (STARS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- GeyserCoin (GSR) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000646 BTC.
- Money ($$$) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- GlassCoin (GLS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- RSGPcoin (RSGP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.75 or 0.00100025 BTC.
Grimcoin is a coin. Grimcoin’s total supply is 95,992,260 coins and its circulating supply is 90,355,312 coins. The official website for Grimcoin is reaper.rocks. Grimcoin’s official Twitter account is @grimcoin.
Grimcoin Coin Trading
Grimcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Grimcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Grimcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Grimcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Grimcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grimcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.