IOTA (CURRENCY:MIOTA) traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 12th. During the last seven days, IOTA has traded 8% higher against the U.S. dollar. IOTA has a total market cap of $752.54 million and $6.82 million worth of IOTA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One IOTA coin can now be bought for approximately $0.27 or 0.00007449 BTC on exchanges including Exrates, Upbit, HitBTC and Cobinhood.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008314 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027615 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000671 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00002139 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.17 or 0.00252161 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $65.71 or 0.01807928 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.27 or 0.00227517 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $486.58 or 0.13386908 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027960 BTC.
IOTA is a coin. IOTA’s total supply is 2,779,530,283 coins. The Reddit community for IOTA is /r/Iota and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for IOTA is www.iota.org. IOTA’s official message board is forum.iota.org. IOTA’s official Twitter account is @iotatoken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling IOTA
IOTA can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, OKEx, CoinFalcon, Huobi, Bitfinex, Binance, Exrates, Upbit, Coinone, Ovis, FCoin, Cobinhood and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOTA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IOTA should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase IOTA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IOTA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOTA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.