KuCoin Shares (CURRENCY:KCS) traded 4.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 12th. One KuCoin Shares token can now be bought for approximately $0.34 or 0.00009457 BTC on popular exchanges. KuCoin Shares has a market cap of $30.87 million and approximately $189,973.00 worth of KuCoin Shares was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, KuCoin Shares has traded 3.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008341 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027579 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000671 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0779 or 0.00002146 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.06 or 0.00249684 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $65.12 or 0.01794034 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.24 or 0.00227101 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027918 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000033 BTC.
KuCoin Shares Profile
KuCoin Shares was first traded on September 15th, 2017. KuCoin Shares’ total supply is 179,939,916 tokens and its circulating supply is 89,939,916 tokens. The Reddit community for KuCoin Shares is /r/kucoin. The official website for KuCoin Shares is www.kucoin.com. KuCoin Shares’ official Twitter account is @kucoincom and its Facebook page is accessible here.
KuCoin Shares Token Trading
KuCoin Shares can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as KuCoin Shares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KuCoin Shares should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy KuCoin Shares using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for KuCoin Shares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KuCoin Shares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.