Mithril Ore (CURRENCY:MORE) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 12th. Mithril Ore has a total market cap of $260,383.00 and $0.00 worth of Mithril Ore was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Mithril Ore has traded 2.5% lower against the dollar. One Mithril Ore token can currently be purchased for $22.09 or 0.00652198 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00008009 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.46 or 0.00122590 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.96 or 0.00191375 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00011974 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000315 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000807 BTC.
- Winco (WCO) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Soniq (SONIQ) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000637 BTC.
Mithril Ore Token Profile
MORE is a token. Mithril Ore’s total supply is 500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,786 tokens. The Reddit community for Mithril Ore is /r/MithrilOre and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Mithril Ore’s official Twitter account is @MithrilOre and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Mithril Ore is www.mithrilore.io.
Mithril Ore Token Trading
Mithril Ore can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mithril Ore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mithril Ore should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mithril Ore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mithril Ore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mithril Ore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.