Moneta (CURRENCY:MONETA) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. Moneta has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Moneta was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Moneta coin can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Moneta has traded down 5.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43.01 or 0.01183330 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0794 or 0.00002185 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00021782 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0895 or 0.00002463 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00001132 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0777 or 0.00002138 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00010018 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0395 or 0.00001088 BTC.
Moneta Coin Profile
Moneta is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 19th, 2015. The official website for Moneta is moneta.io. Moneta’s official Twitter account is @moneta_io.
Moneta Coin Trading
Moneta can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Moneta directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Moneta should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Moneta using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Moneta Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Moneta and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.