NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded up 3.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 12th. One NEO coin can now be purchased for $8.27 or 0.00227517 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Allcoin, Kucoin and CoinEx. Over the last seven days, NEO has traded up 16.3% against the U.S. dollar. NEO has a total market capitalization of $537.53 million and approximately $201.42 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008314 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027615 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000671 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00002139 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.17 or 0.00252161 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $65.71 or 0.01807928 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027945 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00011800 BTC.
NEO Coin Profile
NEO’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 65,000,000 coins. NEO’s official Twitter account is @NEO_Blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for NEO is neo.org. The Reddit community for NEO is /r/NEO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling NEO
NEO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, CoinBene, CoinEgg, Huobi, Bitbns, Binance, Koinex, OKEx, Cobinhood, Coinsuper, Gate.io, CoinEx, Kucoin, Upbit, Coinnest, Bibox, BigONE, Coinrail, Switcheo Network, BCEX, Liquid, Livecoin, ZB.COM, Exrates, Cryptopia, Bitinka, BitForex, Allcoin, LBank, TDAX, Bittrex, Bitfinex, HitBTC, BitMart, OTCBTC, Ovis, DragonEX and Tidebit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NEO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.