Media headlines about Nissan Motor (OTCMKTS:NSANY) have trended somewhat negative recently, InfoTrie reports. The research group identifies negative and positive media coverage by analyzing more than 6,000 blog and news sources in real-time. The firm ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative five to five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Nissan Motor earned a news impact score of -1.50 on their scale. InfoTrie also gave news stories about the company an news buzz score of 6 out of 10, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat likely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the news stories that may have impacted Nissan Motor’s analysis:
- Nissan’s profit drops amid former chair Ghosn’s arrest (business.financialpost.com)
- [$$] The UK must learn from its interventionist failures (finance.yahoo.com)
- Brexit Britain Is a Foreign Country to a Bemused World (finance.yahoo.com)
- Carlos Ghosn’s Versailles Wedding Under Scrutiny as Nissan-Renault Probe Intensifies (fortune.com)
- 2-Day Deadline Alert: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm (finance.yahoo.com)
Several research firms recently commented on NSANY. Zacks Investment Research upgraded Nissan Motor from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Saturday, December 22nd. Macquarie downgraded Nissan Motor from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research report on Friday, November 23rd. Finally, Nomura downgraded Nissan Motor from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research report on Monday, November 26th.
Shares of NSANY opened at $16.65 on Tuesday. Nissan Motor has a 52-week low of $15.28 and a 52-week high of $21.50. The firm has a market capitalization of $32.52 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 4.59, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 2.88 and a beta of 0.83.
Nissan Motor Company Profile
Nissan Motor Co, Ltd. manufactures and sells vehicles and automotive parts worldwide. It sells vehicles under the Nissan, Infiniti, and Datsun brands. The company offers vehicle and vehicle parts; engines, manual transmissions, and other related component parts; automotive parts; industrial equipment engines and other related component parts, and axles; specially equipped vehicles; motorsports engines; and rechargeable lithium-ion batteries.
Featured Story: Swap
Receive News & Ratings for Nissan Motor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nissan Motor and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.